[sw-l] how to write dialogues between 2 or more people?

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Mon May 30 19:58:51 UTC 2005

It may seem a silly question, but an answer or, at least, some discussion
would be greatly appreciated.

As we all know, with roman alphabet there are some long-estabilished
conventions in various settings to "describe" the flow of a dialogue,
whether in narrative or in transcribing or even in (uhm) heavily artistic
production such as dadaism.

My questions are: have you written down a dialogue between 2 or more
people using signwriting?

Is there some publicly available material in SW with this kind of
dialogues?

thanks in advance and have a good week :)

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|       Via S. Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185 Roma, Italia        |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |