Bug in SignMaker (Sign Puddle)?

Wed Nov 2 19:04:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 2, 2005

Hello Thierry, Lucyna, Steve, Juliette and Everyone!
Thanks for your messages...Glad you got the help you needed, Thierry!

Press the Rrefresh button several times, to see the changes you made...

I believe I promised, a few days ago (which seems like a lifetime
ago) to teach Finger Movement Symbols. Do you still want me to do
that? Or are there other questions all of you have?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages