SWML format offline

Sat Nov 5 03:40:54 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 4, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I love to follow your email lessons - as always.
> I am looking forward to read the coming instructions -
> how to paste the offline signs into the online  SignPuddle
> All the best - L.I.F.E. Stefan
> PS. Thank you Steve for your wonderful job!!

Yes! Thank you, Steve, for SignText and SignPuddle...

I have now created a PDF document. Can you check it Steve, to see if
I made any errors?

And thank you Stefan, for encouraging me to create this instruction.
I will create a link, on the SignPuddle directory page, to this
document...

How to Use SignText?
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

Sutton at SignWriting.org