BRAZIL Sign for Mundo

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 6 04:19:14 UTC 2005

Hi Maria Cristina,

I agree, Valerie was trying to ensure that it ENDED with a closed hand and which hand that was.  I prefer my simpler version of Mundo_2 as it shows the two hands in separate planes swirling, just as we discussed in Brazil.

Charles

Macri Piper <macripiper at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Valerie and list members!
Yeah, I'm alive...disappeared but alive.
Unfortunatelly I can't look my mails so often I'd like but, anyway
I'll try to keep in touch.
1st: about the sign "world" (mundo), don't you forget that we have an
upper and a lower hand envolved there, they aren't at the same plan.
The hand that is faced up is lower than the hand is faced down. And we
don't have to begin with and A handshape (may but need not to), usualy
hands are open when the movement begins.
2nd: I'd love to be an editor, but I have the factor time against me :-)
I'll go on with my "tip-off"...
3rd: How have you been, Charles?

A hand waving from Brazil!

Maria Cristina Pires Pereira