Belgium sign: poster

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Mon Nov 7 20:26:48 UTC 2005

Hello Kathleen,
I borrowed the ASL sign for poster and it's in the French Belgian Sign Puddle
under the word "affiche".
I have put 700 more signs in the French Belgian Sign Puddle over
the last few days, you can copy those which are also used at Kasterlinden. I believe quite a lot of them
are similar, but for some of them I also included a few regional variants...
Groeten van Luik,

Thierry

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal a écrit :

> Hello Lucy,