SignFont

Nuno-Miguel Raposo nuno at CALIFORNIA.COM
Tue Nov 8 03:33:20 UTC 2005

I've been doing some research in all the different attempts
at making a transcription system for Sign Languages, and I
came across SignFont.

The only information I was able to find was an old book at
the Library, and a web page that appears to not be
functioning anymore.

I was wondering if anyone out there happened to still have
an old Mac TrueType font of SignFont.  Or any TrueType font
for SignFont.

I'd appreciate it if anyone does have information about
SignFont, if you could contact me personally, that would be
great. (Nuno at california.com)

Nuno