Belgium sign: poster

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 09:25:55 UTC 2005

in NISL, we use both signs :-) - Kathleen's sign in NISL means
'putting on a poster' or 'putting something on the wall' - Val's sign
(ASL) means 'putting the poster on the wall a bit above me'

our sign for 'poster' is the ASL sign but repeating twice - the first
one before your face then before your chest

aint signed languages great - a small change in the direction or
orientation will make a big difference :-)

Shane