[sw-l] Re: [sw-l] Belg i ë: news and evolution in Signspelling

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 16:51:27 UTC 2005

perhaps you and Kathleen can talk about getting the EU grants - im
sure the EU would be very keen to see the Flemings and the Wallonians
working together on a Belgian-level project - i fail to see why its
easier for universities in the French Community or North Belgium to
have projects with universities in France, England, Ireland etc yet
cant do the same thing with another organisation just up the road! :-)

Even if you get the French Community to agree, the Flemish Community
will find a good excuse why they can't work with you lots!!!

Speak to Helga Stevens at the Flemish Parliament  - and see what ideas
she ll have for this possible cooperation - it would be funny seeing
that shes a Flemish seperatist (when it comes to deaf stuff, our
seperatist notions is always thrown out of the window!)

Go for it!

Shane