Searching for SW Messages...

Thu Nov 10 17:03:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 10, 2005

  Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Aisha and Geoffey!
> Please send me your last emails to me, including the attachments,
> if the issues you raised are still on. Sorry for the delay in
> replying, but you know, I lost my old laptop, was in trouble and so
> on :-/. Now I'm trying to catch up.

Lucyna -
If you haven't received the documents you need, you could try
searching in the SignWriting List Archives, by author. If you go to
our SignWriting List hompage:

and click on Archive 4, it will take you to this web page:

Archive 4
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

Click on the keyword AUTHOR, at the top, and that will list all the
messages by author, which may give you messages by Aisha or Geoffrey...

Another idea is to go to Google and type in Aisha SignWriting...and I
found a bunch of links to our SW List Archives!!

Google is quite amazing!

Val ;-)

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to: