FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for Luxembourg

Fri Nov 11 21:16:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 11, 2005

SW Listers, and Thierry!

Because I will be meeting Thierry by videophone in the next two
hours, I am re-reading some of Thierry's earlier questions and
answering them now...

> Thierry wrote:
> However, I have some trouble when it comes to placing rotating
> movements, especially when the handshape changes during the
> movement... Look at "Luxembourg"

Regarding the sign for Luxembourg, Thierry, I put two new writings in
your French-Belgian SignPuddle. The rotation symbol, in this sign, is
placed above, and not below, because the beginning handshape is at
the beginning of the rotation arrow stem line...plus I personally
would choose another rotation symbol...smile...Val ;-)