FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for FORD

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sat Nov 12 16:23:42 UTC 2005

> Hello Lucyna, Thierry, Stefan and Everyone!
> I just finished the most wonderful videophone conversation in ASL
> (ASL signs anyway), with Thierry, in Belgium! We were half way around
> the globe from each other, and had a 90 minute sign language
> conversation that was so fantastic! It was as clear as if Thierry
> were here in my office!

Fantastic, indeed! :-)

> >During our video conversation we discussed these rotation arrows,
> Lucy...I wish you could have been in our conversation too ;-)

Hmm, I think a D-Link device must be very expensive and complicated. I
have just tried to find such a device on the Polish Internet but it
turned out there are many various D-Link products and I don't know how
to search the right one...

> Anyway, here is a little explanation as to how those Rotation Symbols
> work and I am happy to discuss them tomorrow if you would like...I
> must go back to working on my web pages for Stefan's new book, which
> I am designing right now, Stefan - I am a little behind...but you and
> Birgit will hear from me as soon as possible! Stefan, maybe you can
> explain these arrows better than I can...smile...go right ahead if
> you wish!  Val ;-)

Well, I don't get your explanations to the arrow for the FORD sign :-(.
Stefan, can you explain to me? (in English or German).
Lucy