Exporting from SignPuddle

Fri Nov 18 18:28:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 18, 2005

Steve Slevinski wrote:
> Here is what the Internation Sign puddle looks like
> http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/export.php
> Graphics zip file
>
> Existing archive created on Nov 18, 2005 08:31:04 (15.87 KBs)
> Create new zip file

------------------------------

Hello Steve!
THANK YOU for this gift of exporting signs from SignPuddle into a
folder filled with .PNG format graphics!! Wonderful feature ;-)

Please see my screen capture attached.... I captured the way my
computer looked when I opened the downloaded signs, after clicking on
the link above...

Steve...Is there a way to give the downloaded Archive a real
name...like SignPuddle-WO-11/18/05, or something like that? Because
the plain words... archive-folder... was so neutral that I couldn't
find it at first, on my computer-desktop!

Many thanks once again for the Export command...