QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Mon Nov 21 19:52:24 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 21, 2005

Charles Butler wrote:
> Any way to ensure that the Brazilian signs already in the Libras
> SignPuddle are include in the SignBank?

Once you download SignBank onto your computer, it is your SignBank to
use on your computer...So whatever signs you wish to copy from
SignPuddle into your SignBank database will be your choice...There is
a way to place signs, or drag and drop them, into SignBank. Once the
sign is in SignBank, you then give it its SignSpelling sequence and
then you can print vocabulary lists sorted by SSS to your heart's
content! smile...and add illustrations, other languages etc...

Maybe I should post both an ASL SignBank, and also one that is
empty ...or maybe if you start with the ASL SignBank, you could
delete the ASL signs and replace them with Libras...