Start SignBank Lessons Nov 28, after Thanksgiving Holiday...

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 06:09:51 UTC 2005

Kathleen,

will you get a visit from Black Peter? :-)

Little Christmas - do you still get presents or have it now moved to 25th
Dec?

Val - Happy Thanksgiving!

We just had a really neat statue built in Belfast on the Thanksgiving Square
- we Northerners aint really into Thanksgiving here but some people had an
idea that we should hold a ceremony or something like that to be thankful
for the 'peace' we have in Belfast and all that - good idea. Im trying to
find the picture of The Ring of Thanksgiving.

*http://tinyurl.com/7oq84

**http://tinyurl.com/ao8vs*

Kathleen, no, our statue don't do a wee pee just like your Mannekin Pis! ;-)
- however i can imagine it ll be quite popular shall we have one... ;-)

Shane