Lucynas article on the Brussels symposium :-)

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Tue Nov 22 08:40:30 UTC 2005

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa napisaƂ(a):

>Lucyna,
>
>ure a star! :-)
>
>because of you, more Europeans will be aware/informed about the
>SignWriting system! :-)
>
>I ll attend the Deaf School AGM next month - and hopefully i ll get to
>become a Trustee at that agm - that way I can get Deaf Studies and
>Sign Language Studies introduced there
>
>Shane

I think more and more people in Poland, both the Deaf and the hearing
will know of SW as it's taught to more and more students and now a SW
course is published in Swiat Ciszy that is read by many Deaf and Deaf
educators and SL interpreters all over Poland. Plus, there will be
probably an article on SW published in one of the greatest Polish
newspapers :-).
But my dream is to involve Deaf teachers in the promotion of SW in
Poland... As for know, they find the idea of SW interesting but few of
them are interested to learn it...
Lucy