QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 10:30:11 UTC 2005

Val,
hank you for all your hard work - I know it is a lot

Please post the Norwegian SignBAnk. How can I import the ~400 sign that I
already have in the old Sign Bank, and how can I import the signs from Sign
Puddle to Sign BAnk? (I did manage to export ot an archive file, and to
unzip that one)

Ingvild