LESSONS SignBank-SignPuddle

Mon Nov 28 19:29:47 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 28, 2005

Ingvild Roald in Norway wrote:
> My merory was wrong - there are just 160 signs - and many of them are
> duplicates with different sign names (glosse), or they are imports
> from
> you ASL dictionary ... I will make a zip-file over the weekend -
> have my presentations tomorrow
> and Saturday, Happy Thanksgiving to you and you family today, Ingvild

Hello Everyone, and Ingvild!
I hope your presentations on Friday and Saturday last week went well,
Ingvild! You are so busy these days...that is great ;-)

I have waited to post the new SignBank, because I wanted to post your
Norwegian files... but today I looked in my old backups, and I found
an old Norwegian SignBank file with around 160 signs...so I believe I
have that file already. I will update it today to fit with the new
SignBank and upload it along with the other countries...

SO...Everyone...I am running a day behind because I need to update
Ingvild's files...so I hope you can all look for Lessons tomorrow,
Tuesday!!

Talk to you then -