Amazed (Modified by Stuart Thiessen)

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Nov 30 18:44:03 UTC 2005

I didn't see Valerie's response below ...  The link you pointed me to
is another sign for AMAZING meaning the jaw drops.  But the one I am
using is different. The location is the same as SURPRISE, but the hand
movement is different. Instead of the closed index and thumb handshape
to the "L" handshape like SURPRISE, it goes from a fist handshape to a
"5" handshape and back to a fist handshape. It imitates the widening of
the eyes when seeing something surprising or amazing.

Thanks,

Stuart