sign for Christmas

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 30 21:58:18 UTC 2005

Juliette,

it might be so - i was discussing that with my two senior tutors - and
they will prefer your sign than Val's because it shows the fist being
formed.

Everyone in the North is *AGAIN* talking about why we have that sign
(because its close to Xmas)!!!

Shane