Bug in SignMaker (Sign Puddle)?

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Wed Nov 2 17:59:43 UTC 2005

Hello Lucy and Steve,
Thanks for your comments, it helped!!! Now I can see the corrections and the
new signs entered!
Thierry

napisał(a):

>> Hello Val and everyone on the list,

have a problem with SignMaker on the French-Belgian Sign Puddle.
>> Some signs I entered were
wrong and I deleted them before adding my
>> corrections... However, what happened is that once
I had entered my
>> corrections and saved them, the old sign (the wrong one) came up
>> again. It is not the first time it has happened and I wonder how I can
>> fix this
problem? I do not want the wrong signs to remain on the net...

>> Thanks for your
help,

>> Thierry
>>
> After each correction and deletion