which difference ?

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Nov 2 20:42:41 UTC 2005

Val

if they are any additional pages... I can translate them into french if
needed.... if you can send them to me I'll do that!

I started translating the e-lessons too... I'll send them to you privately
and you can then put them on the  web for anyone interested

Anny