Stefan Woehrmann's instruction book

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 4 00:21:27 UTC 2005

Thierry,

i got that book myself - and it is a VERY good book - we hope to get
the book translated into English & NISL/ISL (i do hate the fact we
have 2 national sign languages in Ireland - whereas you Belgians have
one national sign language with 2 main dialects!)

i can follow it with little difficulty - if i can follow it, you can
translate that book in ur sleep :-)

Worth a buy - wish theres a version in English BUT which sign lang
would Stef choose? :-)

Stef is a very gifted bloke - his artistic skills are mind-blowing -
hes a real asset to us at the European Sign Writers Organisation.

Shane