SWML format offline

Fri Nov 4 14:42:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 4, 2005

Steve Slevinski wrote:
> You can download it and use it offline:
> http://www.signpuddle.com/signtext.zip

THANK YOU, Steve, for this excellent explanation of how to use
SignText offline. I downloaded it, as you say above, and it opened
beautifully. Let me show you, Thierry, and Nana from the Philippines
too, how we can work offline, without an internet connection, thanks
to SignText...

1. When you download SignText, and unzip it, there is a folder called
signtext. Open that folder and fine the file Index.html. Double click
on Index.html, and it should automatically open in your web browser,
such as FireFox, or Internet Explorer.

2. Once SignText is open, scroll to the right, and you will see the
full SignMaker program. Create your first sign (continued next
message)...