BRAZIL Sign for Mundo

Sat Nov 5 16:15:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 5, 2005

Hello Charles and Everyone in Brazil -
If you can add your signs from your dictionary, Charles, into the
Brazilian SignPuddle online, then it will be easy to transfer them
into SignBank later, to publish your four-language dictionary...So
that would be a way to start right now. Once you have some of the
signs in SignPuddle, then I can show you how to do the transfer into
SignBank, and create the sorting routines by SSS and how to print the
dictionary.

Regarding the fancy finger-by-finger closings and openings, here is
an ASL sign that does the same, but we have written it in four ways
in the US...depending on the detail you want. I will leave the sign
for Mundo to you...so this is just an example to share. The ASL sign
for BEAUTIFUL is easier, because it is one handed!

ASL sign for BEAUTIFUL