NORTHERN IRELAND Number 14 huh? smile....

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 5 21:09:10 UTC 2005

excellent stuff, Val!!!

the O hand looks almost right - but the baby finger has to be full
bent - or you ll break your baby finger that way - how can we amend
this O hand to show that the baby finger has to be bent?

Shane