Belgium sign: poster

Mon Nov 7 20:53:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 7, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Hi Kathleen. I would resign of the down arrows, instead of them I
> would put the handshape symbols below too.

I like that idea, Lucy! And I also notice that Kathleen used a
different palm facing than the writing I just shared with
you...Kathleen's writing had the palm facing the front wall, with the
thumbs side, which is a little different as well...so there could be
several choices of spellings for that sign...depending on variations
of signing styles as well... Val ;-)

PS. Congrats, Lucy, on the article that you shared with us recently!!...