Machado TrueType fonts for SignWriting SSS-2004 ;-)

Wed Nov 9 16:57:41 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 9, 2005

Hello Sandy, and Machado!

Sandy- Did you download the SignFont fonts that Bill Reese sent to
the List to help another person...Nuno? Those were not Machado's
fonts for SignWriting symbols...As you know, SignFont is the name of
another system that is not SignWriting...It is not used by many
people, if at all, any longer...so those are not SignWriting fonts...

But if you were able to download Machado's TrueType fonts for the
SignWriting SSS-2004 I am really interested!  Was there a link for
Machado's TrueType that I missed?

And Machado, if you are not finished and they are not ready for
download, that is fine...But I am VERY interested to learn more about
your work...It has been a long time since we have heard from you. Are
you in Brazil? Please forgive me for asking such a question...can you
re-tell us about you and your work? And what country are you from?
smile...

Val ;-)