FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for FORD

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Sat Nov 12 16:57:07 UTC 2005

Hello Lucyna, Val and all the others,
Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote :

> Hmm, I think a
D-Link device must be very expensive and complicated. I
> have just tried to find such a device on
the Polish Internet but it
> turned out there are many various D-Link products and I don't know how

> to search the right one...
I own a D-link i2eye DVC-1000, bought on E-bay for 100 EUR.
It's not that expensive and it can be installed pretty easily provided you know some computering... You need
a broadband internet connection and a router modem though.
> Well, I don't get your explanations
to the arrow for the FORD sign :-(.
> Stefan, can you explain to me? (in English or German).
> Lucy
Val explained to me last night how these rotation arrows work and I must confess that
it's much easier when it's explained face to face in Sign Language! Thanks again Val, for this wonderful
conversation... Looked like you were in front of me even though you were halfway round the globe!!!

Thierry

This email was sent using NutsMail.com.
"Worlds best Webmail!"
http://nutsmail.com/