Make PDF button in Printer Driver on Windows XP?

Thu Nov 17 19:14:53 UTC 2005

There is a great open source project called PDFCreator that you can use
on Windows 95 thru XP.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

It is installed as a printer.  From any windows program, use menu option
File >> Print.  Select the printer named PDFCreator.  After you press
print, you can tell PDFCreator where to save the PDF.  Easy and free.

Regards,
-Steve