QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Thierry Haesenne thierry.haesenne at ILMH.BE
Mon Nov 21 20:00:04 UTC 2005

Hello,
I am looking forward to using Sign Bank!!!  I am on a short holiday at the moment and I'll
be back at the office next week... And also back on the SW list and Sign Puddle...
Thierry...

Valerie Sutton a écrit :
> SignWriting List
> November 21, 2005
>
> Ingvild Roald wrote:
>> I'm looking froward to be able to utilize all the great
>> possibilities that I know are just around the corner ... Ingvild

Dear SW List Members, and Ingvild -

> I worked all weekend on SignBank, to add the four
variations of the
> 10 handshape, and other symbols. The IMWA is now exactly the same in

SignPuddle and in SignBank.

> I am ready to upload the new version of SignBank, so you
all can
> download it and start using it.
>
> I have a question...
>
> How many countries would like to use SignBank? to print or publish
> dictionaries, sorted by
Sign-Symbol-Sequence (SSS)?

> I will be posting:
>
> 1. SignBank US

> in English and American Sign Language
>

> I could post an empty
SignBank for:

> 2. SignBank NO
> in Norwegian and Norwegian Sign Language
>
> 3. SignBank BE-fr
> in French and French Belgian Sign Language
>
> 4. SignBank BE-nl
> in Dutch and Flemish Sign Language
>
> 5. SignBank BR

> in Portuguese and Brazilian Sign Language
>
> When you download this empty
SignBank, you will find the menus are in
> your spoken language, and the Editor-program is waiting
for you to

--

This email was sent using NutsMail.com.
"Worlds best Webmail!"