Belgium: sign for 'aap' monkey

Juliette Dalle july.tigre at FREE.FR
Mon Nov 21 20:31:19 UTC 2005

Hello Kathleen

Personnaly, I choose the first, it is most clear than the second
although two aren't wrong. Only an advice, you would better to separe
the contact symbol of the person for a light view of all. :-)

take care

Juliette

Le lundi, 21 nov 2005, à 20:36 Europe/Paris, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal a
écrit :

> Hello Val and list,
>
> I'm working on improving the signs in the Flemish signpuddle whenever
> I get the chance. I wanted to ask your opinion about a sign I
> corrected.
> The sign 'aap' monkey... I'll try it out in my classroom which one the
> children read easier.
> The first one is the one I made, the second one I copied from the
> Flemish online ditionary.

<image.tiff> <image.tiff><image.tiff>
> flemish signpuddle                flemish online ditionary
>
> I think the one from the online ditionary is very good, but I wanted
> to see if adding the lines of the arms would make a difference, would
> make it easy to read.
>
> greetings Kathleen

<image.tiff>