Start SignBank Lessons Nov 28, after Thanksgiving Holiday...

Mon Nov 21 20:32:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 21, 2005

> Thierry Haesenne wrote:
> I am looking forward to using Sign Bank!!!  I am on a short holiday
> at the moment and I'll be back at the office next week... And also
> back on the SW list and Sign Puddle...

Hello Thierry, Juliette, Charles, Ingvild, Kathleen and Everyone!

This is great. I will post SignBank databases for all of you later
this week. Then I will start teaching Lessons on using SignBank on
Monday, November 28th. That is better for me too...

This week, on November 24, Thursday, we have Thanksgiving here in the
US...it is one of the biggest holidays of the year for us, second
only to Christmas... I have family here already, plus neighbors are
making a feast of food and we are cooking here too...It is time for
family and friends!

So I am going to take this week off the List...

Kathleen...I am soo happy you will get a videophone and I really look
forward to talking with you and others in person...I will not be here
tomorrow...I know I had planned to call you...can we make it next
week again? smile...sorry to keep changing the day for our
conversation...smile..

One lesson I want to get back to, is the use of the general
arrowhead...the one that is not black or white...I remember we had a
discussion that never got finished...sorry to leave that hanging...

Have a wonderful week everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving to those who
celebrate it...