Want to create more SignWriting cards?

Tomáš Klapka Tomas.Klapka at RUCE.CZ
Tue Nov 22 07:52:34 UTC 2005

Happy Thanksgiving, Val and others,

Here in Czech we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But we celebrate Saint
Nicholas on the 6th December and Nicholas gives presents and candies
to children if they were good and coal if they weren't :)
He is often in the company of an angel and a devil. And children are
always very afraid of the devil, but they like candies, so they are
looking forward this holiday.

Nicholas is an english name - we call him Mikuláš (Mick-uh-la:h-sh)

We send postcards only for Christmas and New year and for Easter, but
I'll try to make a card for this holiday :-)

Tomas