QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Wed Nov 23 16:18:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 23, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Please post the Norwegian SignBAnk. How can I import the ~400 sign
> that I already have in the old Sign Bank, and how can I import the
> signs from Sign Puddle to Sign BAnk? (I did manage to export ot an
> archive file, and to unzip that one)

Wow. You have 400 signs in an old SignBank file, Ingvild? That is a
lot. I think it would be a good idea if you zip it and send it to me
as an attached file to my private email address...let me look at the
file...That is important because the old Norwegian file I have does
not have 400 signs...Val ;-)