LESSONS SignBank-SignPuddle- Ingvild's presentations

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 29 13:06:35 UTC 2005

Ingvild,

excellent work u have done - we have so much to do and so little time
- but many thanks for bringing the SW system to new eyes - its
important that people are being informed about our development etc...

keep the good work up!

:-)

Shane x