POLAND... help for the sign for NUMER

Tue Oct 4 15:26:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 4, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> A hard nut to crack! See yourself how difficult it is to write the
> sign for NUMER (NUMBER)! Any help is welcome...
>  Lucy

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
Yes. That is a hard sign because one hand is in front of the other.
This gives me an excellent opportunity to tell you all that I have
been working on improving the symbols in the IMWA, so that the white
area of the palms is now really white, and not see-through....before,
we would see the Index finger inside the fist symbol when we put one
symbol on top of the other, but now, we can show that one symbol is
truly hiding behind the other...See the attached diagram. I have
placed these signs in your Polish SignPuddle: