Summary of writing steps for SignWriting

Fri Oct 7 16:27:23 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 7, 2005

Hello Stuart, Bill and Kathleen -
This is a message that is very appropriate! I am still working on
explaining what I call SignSpelling Guidelines, and some of this is
exactly related to your identifying an anchor...I really like that
term, Stuart...

And thanks to you all for your patience with me...I am still
developing the pages for this...I am so slow these days.... But I am
almost ready to post...and then it will be fun to discuss
this...Meanwhile have a great day....

Val ;-)