Research into Digital Representations of Sign Language

Saduf Naqvi S.Naqvi at GOLD.AC.UK
Tue Oct 11 00:03:49 UTC 2005

Hi Trevor,

I did my level 1 and 2 at City Lit too!!!

It would be great to meet to discuss research I would be really interested in
talking to others before implementing my experiments.  Also with regards to
building your portfolio I may have some opportunities that may be of help to you.

My contact number is 07984-695-835, if on the other hand you would rather not be
contacted I completely understand, it can be a bit strange meeting people from
the Internet.

take care

Saduf

--
Miss Saduf Naqvi,
S.Naqvi at gold.ac.uk
Research Student,
Goldsmiths College - University of London,
New Cross,
London,
SE14 6NW,
020-7919-7462