LESSONS in Finger Movements

Fri Oct 14 15:00:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 14, 2005

Your new sign for Limburg is so much better! I would be able to read
that!

I just added another interpretation, that came to me only after
seeing the video clip in the Flemish Online Dictionary. It is
correct, that the Knuckle Joint closes while brushing the neck with
the Index Finger, but because that is very small, I think writing
without the Finger Movement Symbols would be ok too...See the second
one I just added to your SignPuddle...both are ok...