good news - another two Belgian schools supporting SW

Sat Oct 15 03:48:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 14, 2005

Hello Shane, Kathleen and everyone -
This is great news. Thanks for telling us...;-)

We already have a SignPuddle set up for French-speaking Belgium:

Walloon Sign Language
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BE-fr

Feel free to start adding signs any time...

Val ;-)