symbol bank

Sun Oct 16 17:57:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 16, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> I have looked for a symbol bank organized as folders and
> categories. But I couldn't find it. Is it not available on the web
> any more?

Hello Lucy and Everyone!
Yes. It is still there. I have been doing some work on it recently,
however, so it is possible that some things have moved ;-))

To get to SymbolBank, go to:

SymbolBank Web Site
http://www.MovementWriting.org/symbolbank

When you go there, scroll down a little and you will see this new
link (see attached)...click on The IMWA link...

That will take you to the new SymbolBank for the IMWA web page...

I am improving the folders of symbols right now, so not all of them
are up on the web...that is coming!