Where to get Punctuation Symbols

Mon Oct 17 14:09:20 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 17, 2005

This is wonderful news, Lucy! So happy to hear of someone using
SignBank!

We have two computer programs that use the IMWA symbols...SignPuddle
and SignBank.

I develop the IMWA in SignBank, in the SymbolBank section of the
program. The IMWA then sorts the SignBank dcitionaries by Sign-Symbol-
Sequence, and you can print in one of 20 formats, plus add other
foreign signs etc.

SignPuddle and SignBank are the two programs that use the IMWA.

If you need any help using SignBank ...just ask!

Val ;-)