placement of movement (lessons)

Tue Oct 18 00:23:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 17, 2005

Juliette Dalle wrote:
> Here one of the examples of a sign of LSF "not to want", which is
> the good sign according to rules of SW?

Hello Juliette and Everyone -
In the attached diagram, I have written the sign but, on purpose, I
wrote more detail, to make sure I have understood the sign.

Is this the movement you wanted, Juliette? Do you want a rotation
that finishes with the backs of the hands facing the chest? or maybe
you do not want the rotation? Do the hands rotate at all? Once I
know, then we can talk about making it easier to write...Write again
to tell me - Val ;-)