CZECH 10-handshape signs

Wed Oct 19 19:59:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 19, 2005

On Oct 19, 2005, at 12:30 PM, Honza wrote:
> after "rebuilding" 10 handshape, now I am missing this orientation
> Honza

Hello Honza and Everyone!
smile...that particular orientation has been improved...I will teach
you how to make the changes to your signs. They need to be
updated...Attached is the change...the symbol you showed is the first
one to the left, but that has now been replaced with the one to the
far right in this diagram...

It would be best to post complete signs, to the SignWriting List,
that were written the old way, and then I can help you write it with
the new symbols: