NORWAY Full Body Writing for Research Project

Thu Oct 20 01:49:46 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 19, 2005

Hello Harald and Ingvild in Norway!
I am so happy to receive this message, Harald.

I didn't realize you joined the SignWriting List! Welcome to the
List ;-)

And I hope you and Ingvild enjoyed your discussion of SignWriting and
Full Body writing today, in Bergen, Norway. I only wish I could have
participated with you ;-)

Although I tried to start some teaching of Full Body writing
recently, the truth is, that I have barely gotten started on that big
project. Meanwhile, I know you need to learn about the History behind
the writing system, and so in the next few messages I will try to
help you with that.

In the future, if you have video clips of the movements you are
trying to write, we can discuss writing those movements together...I
am happy to help all I can ...

Best of luck with your project...and have fun with your little boy!!

Val ;-)