WELCOME new member to SignWriting List ;-)

Fri Oct 21 15:42:22 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 21, 2005

Dear SignWriting List Members!

WELCOME to Riki Wilder to the SignWriting List!

I believe that Riki is from the USA, or perhaps Canada? We have a
very international List so it is hard for me to know!

Can you tell us, Riki, about your project with SignWriting? Teaching
SignWriting on computers to groups of Deaf and hearing adults? I
really like that and want to know more....

If there is a sign you are trying to write, post your question to the
List, and I can show you how that sign is written...

Below is information to save, about the SignWriting List. And we look
forward to hearing from you!  Val ;-)

----------------------

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton