Sign writing advice PLEASE!

Mon Oct 24 03:42:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 23, 2005

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> Since I am using ASL in our community, I am able to use Goldilocks
> and the Three Bears...

Hi Stuart...I didn't know you were using the Goldilocks
booklets...That is good to know...The other day someone wrote asking
for the end of Cinderella...Darline wrote it but I never got it on
the web. I hope to do that in time...Goldilocks is a little boring
after awhile! Have you seen Humpty Dumpty on the web? This is a nice
document because both the author and the artist who drew Humpty
Dumpty are Deaf. I wish we could have more variety in
literature...smile...Maybe some of your Deaf friends could write some
of their own?...

http://signwriting.org/library/children/humpty/hump02.html