POLAND... sign for ANIOL

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Tue Oct 4 09:14:34 UTC 2005

Yes, you're right, Charles. Thank you! I was misled by the torso line :-)

Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Butler
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] POLAND... sign for ANIOL

  I'd put the touch on the thumbs, not the little fingers.  Remember the little fingers are pointed away from you.  The thumbs don't move in a circle, the little fingers do, even if it is a wrist circle.  I think this is clearer, what do you think?

  Lucyna Dlugolecka <deafie at gmx.net> wrote:

    Hello List.
    Please see the attached video clip with the sign for ANIOL (ANGEL) and then lookk at the written sign. Is it readable?

    Lucy

    GG 3618151 SMS +48505273292   MSN deafie at gmx.net