POLAND... help for the sign for ANIOL

Wed Oct 5 00:21:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 4, 2005

Does the sign for ANIOL press with the thumbs against the chest,
without the thumbs moving at all? That is yet again another way to
write it - ha!

Here is an eLesson about pressing contact in general...you put the
Touch and the Tension symbol together...near the thumbs and then the
circle is a small arm circle...

Later I will post this latter idea - I am working on my lesson for
Kathleen...and a posting for programmers on SVG formatting for the
IMWA too... As always I am wearing too many hats....smile...sorry for
the scattered messages....Val ;-)