POLAND Sign for ANIOL - Pressing Contact

Wed Oct 5 03:04:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 4, 2005

Smile...Here is my latest try...The Pressing Contact is always a
combination of Touch and Tension, and it needs to be near the finger
that is doing it. It may look like it is contacting down but we read
that as touching the chest...so this is similar to the ASL sign for
ANIMAL...I think the circles are going forward and back and that it
is arm movement...This is my best shot!  Val ;-)